Monday, December 17, 2007

Exploring newsfeed search tools

I browsed the search tools Technorati, Topix.net, and Syndic8.com.

I liked Technorati. I think that the website is designed nicely. It is easy to read and understand, and it was easy for me to search and find different blogs. It gave me a lot of information on whatever I searched for. This is a nice search tool.

I also liked Topix.net. I think that this site is also displayed nicely. I like how you can put in your city, and then it displays the current news right in the center. I also like how the different topics are laid out. It looks like a good one-stop for all the current news.

I did not like Syndic8.com. I felt confused as soon as I opened it up. I just don’t like the way the site is set up. With all of the information that is up there, I think they could have it organized a little better. I had a hard time searching for feeds, I guess it’s because I didn’t follow the site too well.

No comments: